lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Spring is here again, tender age in bloom, she knows not what it means, sell the kids for
food, we can have some more. 
The water is so yellow, I´m a healthy student, you were my vitamins. Take your time, hurry up, the choice was yours, but please, don´t be late. 
And just maybe I´m to blame for all I´ve heard but I´m sure, I was so excited, I couldn´t wait to meet you there, but now, I don´t care. 
I don´t care if it´s old, I don´t mind if I don´t have a mind, get away from your home.
Have to have poison skin, give an inch take a smile. Never met a wise girl, if so it´s a girl, gotta find a way to find a way, I had better wait. One more special message to go, as defense I´m neutered and spayed, what the hell I´m trying to say? I got so high that I scratceh till I bled.
The second coming came in last and out of the closet. At the end of the rainbow and your rope. Don´t hurt yourself, I only want some help to help myself, she´s just as bored as me.
I´ve got my friends you see, that make me feel, I don´t regret a thing. And the animals I´ve trapped have all become my bosses.
Our little group has always been and always will until the end with the lights out it´s less dangerous, here we are now, entertain us, I feel stupid and contagious, here we are now entertain us, a mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido yay yay, a denial, I´m worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed, I found it hard, it was hard to find, oh well, I´m still loving you. You must be sure about that.


I supose that whatever, nevermind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario